THE REAL VIDEO DRIVE PLAYER
In partnership with Iwane, TOYO developed the Real Video Drive Player (RVDP), a powerful and unique driving simulator. It is one of the few professional simulators that incorporates and uses actual road videos (that you pre-record ahead of time) providing a simulation experience that comes very close to actually driving on a real road except it all takes place inside a lab.
The RVDP has many important capabilities. One key feature is the roving viewpoint. You only need to record a video just once but it is possible to simulate lane changes, turns, height positions and seat positions and have those changes automatically adjusted for. Up to 360 degrees of simulation environment is available on demand.
The RVDP helps reduce the cost and delays associated with automobile development.
SIMULATED DRIVING USING ACTUAL PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS OF REAL ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
- Invokes the feeling of real driving
- Provides linked vehicle speed
- Offers linked steering
- Perform lane changes
RECORD THE ROADWAY JUST ONCE
- One time for one way (but depends on road width)
- Incorporates anti-shake technology
- Linked GNSS feature
CHANGEABLE VIEW POINTS
- Simulate driver seat location – left or right
- Simulate height position (sport car (low) – truck (high))
VARIOUS CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
- Up to 360 degree view
- Monitor size adjustments
PROFESSIONAL RECORDING SERVICE
- We can help record videos on just about any requested course
- Support the recording of vehicle data and video