– Measurement of ion density in actual TFT-LCD panels is realized.
– Evaluation can be made for micro displays, mobile size displays, portable PC displays, and TV displays.
- K11 (Spray) and K33 (Bend) are calculated by simulation fitting
- Negative and positive dielectric anisotropy LC mixture can be available
- No influence of the DC bias voltage
- Completely one sweep measurement
- Configurable bias sweep direction
- Amplitude voltage for DC : Up to 50 volts
- Capacitance Measurement Range: 100pF～100nF
- Maximum Number of Steps: 300 Steps
- Measurement Parameters : Threshold Voltage (Vth)
Ratio of Elastic Constant (κ)
Normalized Dielectric Anisotropy (γ)