- IEC61000-4-3 Ed3
- IEC61000-4-6 Ed3：2008
- EN61000-4-6 Ed3：2009
- JIS C 61000-4-3：2012
- JIS C 61000-4-6：2006
- JEITA IT-3001 ect
● Field Uniformity Measurement
A newly-added constant electric field method of IEC61000-4-3 can be
selected; besides, a test substitution method with the frequency more than
1GHz that is defined corresponding to “Appendix J” can be also adopted.
(namely, “independent window method”)
● Linear Verification of System
A linear verification for test system that is newly added in IEC61000-4-3 can
be executed. However, test systems that are incapable of meeting 2dB
correction cannot use the linear verification.
● Measurement of Electric-Field Reference Value/ Measurement of Electric-
Such measurements are performed to improve the measuring accuracy of
the immunity measurement.
● Immunity Measurement
Use the reference factor obtained by the uniformity measurement and the
factor obtained by the electric-field verification to exert field strength for EUT
and so as to perform immunity measurement.
● Display Measuring Results
The system can debug the measuring result windows corresponding to the
selected measuring types on which the measuring results are displayed.
Such windows can be further printed or the data of the windows can be
saved in a Comma Separated Value (CSV) format.
● Prepare Test Report
Output all data of various measurements into a test report with specified
format in a method of automatic guide.
A best test system is structured with the radiated immunity test software IM5/RS and VI5/RS
as its core according to the customer’ s requirement. TOYO can provide you with
suggestions for system building according to your need and budget, including
the configuration suggestions of instruments such as selective antenna, power
amplifier, the filed probe and radio frequency cable, so as to generate a uniform
electromagnetic field and an electromagnetic strength.
● Comply with the Radiated Immunity Test Standard of the third version of IEC61000-4-3.
● Automobile orders ECE R10, ISO11452-1/2, SAE,JASO.
● Field strength: above 10V/m with the distance of 1m-3m.
● Frequency: 80MHz-6GHz (maximum is 40GHz)
● Uniformity measurement and automatic measurement functions of field strength.
● The test software IM5/RS supports the latest Window operating system.
■Conducted Immunity Measuring System
Except the optional signal amplifiers and radio-frequency amplifiers, TOYO can
also provide you a measuring system with the conducted immunity measuring
software IM5/CS as the core according to your need; the measuring system comprises
various optional coupling network system, calibration measurement tool
and calibration program software.
● Comply with the Immunity Test Standard of IEC61000-4-6
● Test Level: above 10V (emf)
● Frequency: 150kHz-80MHz (9kHz-230MHz)
● Test Software IM5/CS supports the latest Windows operating system.
● Simultaneously meet the requirements of automobile standards (BCI) ECE R10 and ISO11452-4.
- Immunity Measuring Software
IM5/RS Radiated Immunity Test Software
IM5/CS Conducted Immunity Test Software
- EMC Measuring Software of Audio-Video Equipment
IM5/A Audio Immunity Test Software
IM5/V Television/Video Immunity Measuring Software
IM9/S4 Shielding Effectiveness Measuring Software
- EMC Measuring Software of Automobile
VI5/RS Radiated Immunity Test Software for Automobile
IM5/CS Immunity Test Software for Big Current Injection (BCI)