- We acquire personal information only by lawful and fair means. In acquiring personal information, we inform the individuals concerned of the objectives of such acquisition for prior consent, or publish on our Website the objectives and other necessary information concerning the acquisition. When we acquire personal information indirectly, we will publish on our Website the objectives of such acquisition and other necessary information.
- We will use the personal information only for the following objectives: fulfillment of a contract with the individual concerned, offer of improved products and services, provision of information which may be useful to the individual concerned, and other purposes which become necessary in the course of our execution of business. TOYO may share the personal information with a third party or commission a third party to handle the personal information only after confirming through careful scrutiny that the party is reliable and placing the party under our appropriate supervision to maintain the secrecy of the personal information.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by the Japanese laws or regulations, we will not disclose any personal information to any third party without prior approval of the individual concerned.
- Management of the personal information (implementation of safeguard measures):
- We will maintain the accuracy of the personal information and manage it in a secure manner.
- We will take appropriate information security countermeasures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, and other hazards to ensure that the personal information will be securely saved and kept from loss, damage, improper alteration or leakage.
- We will use the personal information only to the extent authorized by the individual concerned and at the designated places; we will never transmit it to outside parties contrary to the intended use of the personal information.
- Our officers and employees will refrain from disclosing the personal information which came to their knowledge in the course of the business activities to any third party or from using such personal information for illicit purposes. Such restrictions apply even after their retirement, and we will take appropriate measures to enforce this obligation.
(Last updated：January, 2011)
President and CEO