This system can measure the rotational viscosity of not only liquid crystals having positive dielectric constant anisotropy (De) but also those having negative anisotropy. Also, voltage holding ratio, ion density, and residual DC voltage can be measured.
- Rotational Viscosity Coefficient(γ1) measurement for negative dielectric anisotropy LC mixture by considering the flow effect can be realized
- γ1 measurement for positive dielectric anisotropy LC mixture is also available
- Voltage Holding Ratio, Ion density, and Residual DC voltage measurement can be available.
- Applying for CE marking
- Number of Channels : Up to 16 channels
- Applying voltage : Up to 400 volts
- Designing of special jig for customers’ test cell can be available
- Automatic temperature control & sequential measurement can be realized